Our client the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key technical talents of all levels for Japan and Singapore market
- Liaise with Japanese-speaking stakeholders and candidates via phone, email and other communication channels
- Collaborate closely with the Recruiting team (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers) & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business's needs and goals are fulfilled.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships including HR, hiring managers, and external partners.
- Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimize current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency.
- Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
- Ensuring a great candidate experience and advocate as a great place to work for all candidates
- Proficiency (written and spoken) in JAPANESE (Min JLPT N2) as this role needs to cover the Japan market and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Salary - Open for discussion
- Contract duration: 12-month contract renewable
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9 to 6pm or 10am to 7pm
- Location: CBD
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796