- Leading IT Aviation company
- Salary range- $15K to $25k - based on relevant experiences / qualifications
- Great company benefits and stable career path
- Implement HRD policies in areas such as Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Compliances.
- Ensure Global HR is in compliances with respective countries' labor laws and supporting audit when necessary
- Manage the recruiting, selection process, and on-boarding processes; Work with management to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions; Ensure best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Develop HRD branding to attract top talents and enhance company's image and reputation
- Lead & drive the performance management & development initiatives to ensure availability of talented and highly dedicated workforce at all times and as per business needs.
- Lead the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Strategize and Lead all people development interventions in tune with the business goals
- Min degree with Overall 15-20 years of experience with focus on Talent Management and Organizational Development including in-depth experience of current industry best practices.
- Experiences in leading IT / Technology industry
- Min. 5 years in a leadership position with proven experience in leading IT/ Technology industry
- Central /East
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min only to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977