HR Administrator (Regional| 1 Yr Contract | City)
Reporting to the Asia HR Head, the incumbent will support the Regional HR and COE Heads in both administrative, logistics and human resource coordination work.
In addition to the full fledge of administrative support; the HR Administrator will have access to confidential human resource matters.
As this role requires extensive administrative coordination and support to multiple HR leaders, it is essential that the successful candidate is able to multi-task, engage confidently with Singapore and COE leaders and possess an ability to read and write eloquently.
The scope of duties and responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Plan and organize meetings and manage calendar for the respective Regional HR and COE Heads
- Provide business trip support - travel application, flight booking, and hotel reservations, facilitate the trip related VISA applications, if needed
- Coordinate interviews, events, meetings, trainings, visits etc. ; arrange and provide necessary logistical support
- Support Regional HR and COE Heads with drafting and design of announcements and communication
- Support Regional COE Heads on all One COE Integrated Approach related communications, webinars and trainings
- Support Regional HR and COE Heads in all required e-approval processes
- Support Regional Head on preparation of Dashboards.
- Support Regional Head in preparation of TM agenda, minutes and ensure follow up actions are carried out by the respective parties
- Support various Regional Heads on year end planning and processes
- Provide support on other related duties as required
- Possess 2 years of similar working experience in a large MNC
- Good knowledge of HR processes and practices
- Prior experience in managing various stakeholders
- Candidate must be neat, meticulous and possess an eye for details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill is required for the role.
- Basic knowledge in IT Design Software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Candidate who is IT Savvy is preferred
- Possess min. Diploma or Degree in Human Resources/ Business Management
If you possess relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259