As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Support & guide people managers and employees in navigating complex people challenges across the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve the challenges.
- Support complex interpretation of policies & procedures, guide, coach & provide oversight of complex events which need higher touch handling (e.g., redundancy, restructuring, PIP, management of underperformers, handling difficult conversations with staff, STAs, pay review, performance management, in-role promotions, off-cycle / retention adjustments) working with the HR Business Partner, HR Consultants and Specialist teams where required.
- Manage end-to-end investigation process for all personal conduct cases (PCC), grievances, bullying & harassment, complaints
- Support the Change journey for People managers around a broad range of HR Processes
- Support and encourage customer adoption of HR Direct / Systems and tools.
- Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies & processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives providing end-to-end coordination and quality assurance of queries and one-stop transaction resolution
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Employee Relations, Performance & Rewards, or Learning and Talent Development
- Ability to understand complex situations and provide clear guidance and when necessary, challenge others.
- Accurate and detail conscious, able to quickly spot errors in data and gaps in information, confidently seeking clarifications and explanation
- Proactive self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
- Studying or completed a CIPD professional qualification is good to have
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.