- Handling full spectrum of Human Resource functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation and benefits administration, employee relation, performance management and payroll.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy.
- Formulate HR plans, policies & procedures according to Group's objectives.
- Prepare HR budget and ensure activities within budget.
- Compilation of confidential reports.
- Diploma/Degree holder preferably in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 5 years' working experience in managerial position.
- Must be comfortable with Matrix structure
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917