- Provides day-to-day support in such areas as scheduling of interviews, travel arrangements, responding to applicant inquiries
- Communicate processes to employees and Mastercard applicants; resolve enquiries in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer expectations and provide "priceless employee experiences."
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows, and manage confidential data in a professional manner and according statutory regulations.
- Perform new hire transaction related processing for all resources, including supporting background check process, career moves, invoicing, etc.
- Support and administer the new employee hire process from interview to onboarding.
- Have a methodical approach and deliver projects on time
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good stakeholder management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Apply critical thinking to interpret data and documentation to determine whether it adequately meets the policy and regulatory requirements, including documenting the rationale behind the decisions.
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Workday experience a plus
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940