Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in business requirements and design review sessions and work directly with business units to define and prototype QlikView Applications.
- Extract, transform and load data from MariaDB and Hadoop databases into QlikView applications.
- Source data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures.
- Design, develop, and test QlikView Applications and Scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements.
- Perform quality coding in scripts, set analysis and set expressions from business and technical specifications.
- Do data reporting and visualization and able to tell a story and drive analytics solutions.
- Have full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation.
- Write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Assist in monthly, ad hoc internal and regulatory reports relating to Human Resources.
- Attained a minimal of Bachelor's degree with at least 8-10 years of work experience.
- Familiar with banking and financial services is good to have.
- Has been in a similar role in the past 5 years.
- Experience in utilizing QlikView to implement analytical solutions accessing and integrating data from multiple sources.
- Able to use QlikView architecture including building QVD and QVWs.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and contribute quickly.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1660434), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Kezia Nathania | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1660434
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Kezia Nathania License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1660434