- Participate in business requirements and design review sessions and work directly with business users to define and prototype QlikView Applications.
- Create business requirements and data requirement documentation, linking to the visualization layer with the user interface in mind on creating a great look and feel.
- Do quick prototyping (paper, PowerPoint, QlikView).
- Design metrics and applications using QlikView.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Think out-of-the-box in providing technical solutions to business requirement.
- Test and conduct quality checks on new dashboard builds and maintenance/editing during pre-and post-implementation stages to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field
- At least 8-10 years of experience utilizing QlikView to implement analytical solutions accessing and integrating data from multiple sources
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation
- Proficiency in basic SQL queries and stored procedures is good to have
- Hands-on experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions
- Knowledge in QlikView architecture including building QVD and QVWs.
- Experience with Human Capital Analytics data is good to have.
- The designer mindset suggests visualizations based on the problem to solve and decisions to support.
- Experience in stakeholder communication and requirements gathering.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Project Management experience is good to have.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449