A candidate in this position will support the design and implementation of organization's compensation programs and process. The position is responsible for the day-to-day management associated with these programs, stressing thought leadership in recognizing market trends and compliance issues. It will conduct expert analysis and model various compensation approaches in support of management decision on compensation areas. This position requires analytical, problem solving and influencing skills, as well as a deep technical expertise in compensation.
This role reports to the Compensation Director.
- Provide assistance to the global compensation processes, including but not limited to survey bench marketing, competitive assessment and analysis, development and maintenance of compensation guidelines and data manipulation in support of compensation tools.
- Assist in the design and management of compensation programs.
- Provide up-to-date market intelligence on competitive compensation trends and practices.
- Partner with recruiters to model and develop competitive offer packages for external hires.
- Coordinate with HRBPs on off-cycle compensation requests and adjustments.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting.
- 3-5 of progressive experience and proven track record of success with a background in compensation and/or Human Resources.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of total compensation programs including base pay, short-term and long-term incentives, benefits and perquisites.
- Excellent numeric sense and business acumen.
- Must be highly adept in critical/conceptual thinking skills, combined with the ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details.
- Practical experience in modeling techniques using relevant software and edge with ease with a focus on data integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, being able to turn complex analyses into compelling, straightforward management presentations
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141