Human Resource leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning, and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing, and engagement.
The job focus on planning, executing, and managing all compensation and benefits activities in a merger & acquisition context, from due diligence to post-acquisition integration. This role forms a generalist performance & reward role within the Singapore P&R team, reporting to the Head of Performance & Reward.
- Responsible for analysis of compensation and benefit plans, programs and timelines including but not limited to base pay, long/short-term incentive bonus plans, retirement plans, equity vehicles, health and welfare benefits, severance and other termination pay and benefits, leave, etc.
- Conduct compensation & benefits benchmarking activities including identifying key differences, cost implications analysis for the purpose of compensation & benefits plans harmonization.
- Review and analyze existing job grade structure, conduct job evaluation, job mapping for different job families & propose alignment for each job grade.
- Propose employee benefits harmonization solutions to ensure internal alignment & external competitiveness.
- Implement the Performance & Rewards transition framework for the merged entities to ensure smooth operations during the transition as well as post-transition phase.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Compensation & Benefits harmonization activities throughout the M&A process including partnering with HR sub-team stakeholders to timely execute the compensation & benefits programs & plan to employees.
- Execute & support the Annual Performance & Pay Review Process activities at the local level which include conducting audits and review the ensure stakeholders are operating within the requirement of the P&R governance framework.
- Manage relationships and vendor management with external suppliers such as insurers, Employee Assistance Provider (EAP), consultants to drive excellence and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreement during the merger & acquisition process.
- ?Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Experience and knowledge in Compensation & Benefits or Rewards with Merger & Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability that applies commercial thinking combined with project management and analytical skills.
- Well versed in data analysis using advanced MS Excel skills and /or any other data analytics tools experience is good to have
- Familiar with the Employment Act, relevant laws, and the scope of application
- Self-starter with a continued focus on providing quality outcomes while ensuring compliance with prevailing requirements and procedures
- Following through initiatives with attention to detail to achieve set targets and standards
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449