Summary: Responsible for analyzing talent data, interpreting trends, and providing actionable insights to support informed decision-making across the organization. You will help to develop and implement HR programs and initiatives that enhance organizational performance, improve employee engagement, and support business objectives
- Implement HR strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
- Enable change management initiatives and programs that aligned with organizational evolvements.
- Assist with direct manager to develop talent management plans, co-facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to identify organizational talent metrics, trends, and insights, to enable data-driven decisions.
- Support talent planning and development programs to build future proofing capabilities.
- Develop and implement performance management programs to improve employee productivity and engagement.
- Participate in the development of the company's diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- Provide consultative support around available talent resources and tools to reach solutions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in HR or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in HR analytics or related field
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in statistical analysis and data visualization tools
- Knowledge of HR processes and HR systems
- Communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights for non-technical audiences
- Project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Salary - Open for negotiation
- Contract duration: 6-month contract, Renewable and Convertible
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796