- Identify and develop organisational and individual capabilities to meet the needs of organization.
- Partner with line departments to design and execute capability building plans and policies (at both organisational and individual levels).
- Adopt a career-life cycle approach to staff development interventions and implement ways to professionalise the career of staff.
- Design and implement innovative learning interventions (e.g. coaching, reverse mentoring, peer learning, blended learning) to create effective learning solutions.
- Design, develop and manage training programmes and performance support tools for staff.
- Leverage on metrics and data to identify and analyse the effectiveness of learning and development programmes.
- Manage the policies, process and development of organization's associate framework.
- At least 6 years of experience in training and development work.
- Good analytical, written and communication skills
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977