As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to employees including Senior Executives, in relation to complex customers' enquiries across aspects of Human Resources Services
- Support complex interpretation of policy and procedures and provide oversight of some complex events which need higher touch handling
- Relationship manages and co-ordinate support for multi-stranded enquiries, such as movers, joiners, leavers
- Provide end-to-end co-ordination and quality assurance of query and transaction resolution
- Support the change journey for people managers around a broad range of Human Resources Processes
- Manage end-to-end investigation process on employee grievance and misconduct
- Act as escalation point to resolve business-specific problems or to coordinate multiple HR specialists to resolve complex people issues
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by using case and knowledge tools, working in partnership with HR Contact Centre teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Model
- Advocate customer adoption of HR Systems and tools
- Human Resources experience gained from one or more of HR Generalist, Employee Relations, Performance & Reward, Resourcing and/or Learning & Talent Development
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with attention to details
- Sound interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure within demanding and changing timescales and deadlines
- Sound working knowledge of HR principles and procedures
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality, discretion, and integrity
- A self-starter and team player with customer centric mindset, and ability to adopt quickly in complex environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1660434), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Kezia Nathania | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1660434
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Kezia Nathania License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1660434
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.