- Manage end-to-end recruitment function
- Posting & drafting job advertisement via various job portals; liaison with recruitment agency for recruitment needs
- Identify talent needs within the organization and source for suitable candidates to fill the roles within given timeline
- Oversee and manage recruitment cycle - identify suitable recruitment channels, screening of resumes, interviews with candidates, preparation of salary proposal and job offers
- Handles on-boarding and off boarding procedures and its administrative works including conducting orientation, introduction of the organization and compiling of required documentation for proper filing, recording, lettering, updating HR system and maintaining of employee personal files etc.
- Prepare employment related contract and/or other letters such as confirmation, transfer, promotion etc.
- Oversee and manage renewal of employees' contracts and work pass renewals for foreign employees
- Handles HR related benefits administration, liaison with vendors, review of benefits and communication of information to employees.
- Responsible for HR SAP system, upkeep and maintenance for accuracy of data and information
- Backup for payroll processing
- Provide supporting role to HR Manager and other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma and/or Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) and/or Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of prior work experience as a HR Recruiter / Generalist, or a similar role.
- Familiarity with HRIS (SuccessFactors)
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good working attitude and communication skills
- Salary - S$4.5 per month + up to 1.5-month bonus
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, renewable
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm (IBP Office) 7.45am - 4.30pm (Jurong Island)
- Location: IBP@ICON, Jurong
- Jurong International Business Park (2 days)
- Jurong Island (2 days)
- 1 day work-from-home
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796