- Assist in full spectrum of Human Resources function.
- Involve in end-to-end recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Assist in processing monthly payroll, including but not limited to annual leave calculation, OT calculation, CPF administration and cost allocation etc.
- Ensure all Human Resources activities such as promotions, salary adjustments; transfers, resignations and terminations are appropriately executed.
- Responsible for input staff data and maintain the HR record with updated information.
- Upon any staff movement change to make proper record.
- Able to carry out professional filing works.
- Perform any other HR duties assigned.
- At least a Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- At least 2 years of working experiences as a HR Executive/HR Generalist in Construction/ Engineering industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well verse in MOM rules and regulations.
- Able to perform all the tasks independently, positive working attitude and diligent.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Excel and Word skills.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6pm
- Salary up to $4,000 + VB
- Nearest MRT: Bartley, Woodleigh, moving to Aljunied in July 2022
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400