- Support employees in general matters such as leave, payroll, C&B, insurance and any other HR related matters
- Liaise with payroll vendors for all payroll matters (including tax reporting and clearance, special payments, CPF, etc.)
- Liaise with insurance brokers for employee insurance matters
- Support international/regional mobility activities in accordance with inbound and outbound processes.
- Submit and update employment passes
- Monitor and manage employees life cycle movements i.e. new hires, confirmation, transfers, etc. in HR system and prepare relevant documents
- Ensure accuracy of data in HRIS
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts, onboarding documents, exit documents, letters and certification of employment, etc.
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as job postings on relevant job portals, filter job applications, arrange interviews, etc.
- Undertake ad hoc HR projects and any other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a HR Generalist
- Knowledge of Singapore Employment Laws
- Experience in HR administration
- Experience in recruitment within IT industry is advantageous
- Candidates specialized in Payroll, C&B or Mobility who wish to switch to a Generalist role are welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office and HR Systems
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835