- Ensure that licensed representatives fulfill all regulated requirements prior to lodgment of licensed activities with the regulator.
- Lodge licensed representatives for the activities required for the appointed role, in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Cease or add activities of licensed representatives due to change in role or resignation.
- Submit updates from licensed representatives on changes in personal in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Review processes performed by the team to ensure they are up to date with the latest regulatory requirements.
- Design and maintain the workflow representation of all Standard Operating Processes (SOP) performed by the team.
- Work with the HRSS-Information Services team to ensure that processes are automated and moved to the digital platform wherever possible, which includes providing specifications and conducting User Acceptance Testing of systems prior to "live" implementation.
- Process the payment of fees due to the regulators
- Liaise with licensed representatives and HR teams, including Business HR, HRSS-Employee Life Cycle, HRSS-Records Management, HRSS-Information Services, HR-Talent Acquisition Group and HR-Learning & Development, to ensure that updates on licensed representatives to the regulators are completed on a timely basis.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1 - 2 years' experience in HR shared services background
- Good interpersonal skills and able to liaise with client and stakeholders.
- Committed to learn fast, adaptable and passionate to deliver quality work
- Good working attitude with commitment to meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Excel
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547