- Handle the full recruitment cycle including day-to-day operations, recruitment & selection, HR administration and orientation for new hires.
- Handle employee relations, grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Drive strategic HR initiatives to develop effective recruitment and retention to meet business requirements.
- Review and implement procedures to enhance functionality of existing system.
- Keep abreast of any updates on employment ordinance and other related legislation in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Min Diploma or relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Experiences handling full-cycle of recruitment
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977