- Assist in developing plans to meet KPI
- Handle recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, training and development performance management
- Handle employee relations matters
- Provide feedback to enhance a better and cordial working environment
- Generate interview template and reference checking guideline, competency-based tracking record / portfolio for interview scoring criteria
- Draft employees' letter of appointments and job descriptions to setup job performance standards and career progression and compensation programs
- Conduct orientation to new employees
- Advise the management on Employment Act
- Coordinate, negotiate and liaise with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules
- Update workers' Medical Leave and Leave record weekly
- Update and maintain employee's database
- Prepare all HR letter / document / certificates
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly
- Review job descriptions and training plan for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective Department Supervisors
- Coordinate annual eye examinations for all Non-Destructive Test (NDT) inspectors and welders
- Maintain training plans and skills evaluations and performance reviews of all personnel
- Maintain all records of qualification, certifications, training, skills evaluations, meeting / briefing and training materials
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of Human Resources experience, experience in manufacturing or oil & gas industry is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357