In business, people are the greatest asset. Behind every great vision, great brand and great service, individuals are the human capital who deliver on the promise.
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our organization, to support our core business where we provide internal and external customers with HR administrative services. The successful incumbent will be responsible for HR services delivery and will be exposed to an extensive and exciting range of HR functions.
- Provides HR policy interpretation, performance management guidance to the line management
- Works closely with the contractors and clients to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Develops contract for new hires, contact renewals
- Maintains an effective level of administering benefits
Profile and Experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Culturally sensitive with solid understanding of cultural and language diversity
- Team player with high collaboration skills
- Strong ability to manage by influence
Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage. Training will be provided to qualified individuals who possess the key attributes but may not have the full experience.
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537