- Assist HR Manager to provide HR and administration functions.
- Focus in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conducting employee's onboarding orientation.
- Maintain employee records, HR and insurance records and documentation.
- Provide support for payroll administration to ensure accuracy of employee information.
- Prepare HR documents, eg. employment contracts, promotion, disciplinary letter etc.
- Generate weekly or monthly reports.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Management or in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition and recruitment is desirable.
- Possess good knowledge of Employment Act and prevailing HR practices.
- Service-oriented, resourceful, meticulous, organized and independent.
- Willing and able to commit in 6-month contract.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551