- Involve in full spectrum of HR function (full payroll processing, recruitment, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR policies and etc.)
- Responsible for full spectrum of monthly payroll processing including CPF submission, tax filling, government-related claims processing, submit to relevant statutory board and preparation of monthly payroll reports.
- Interface with all internal / external stakeholders on HRIS.
- Responsible for payroll audit exercise and submission of government surveys.
- Generating all payroll and compensation reports
- Handle employee's insurance and work closely with insurance broker for the yearly renewal exercise.
- Assist in C&B initiatives and frameworks including Performance Management System, Job Evaluation, Pay-for-Performance, Job Grading, Salary Structure and other Incentive Programs.
- Participate in wage and benefits surveys to review pay practices and assist in annual salary review process and bonus proposal procedures by using market data for salary benchmarking, remuneration analyses and interpretation of survey results.
- Assist in yearly manpower budgeting and costing.
- Assist in HR analytics development and implementation.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment, onboarding process (including briefing on benefit programs, company policies, procedures and guidelines, insurance program enrollment, orientation presentation and production tour, employee P-file set-up)
- Handle work pass administration: application, renewal and cancellation.
- Support HR Manager in annual HR Policy review.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- At least Diploma in Human Resource Management or above.
- Candidate that has at least 2 years working as a HR Generalist/ Executive would be advantageous.
- Candidate that has experiences in handling full spectrum of payroll processing with an excellent understanding of C&B practices would be a plus point.
- Experience in using Sage EasyPay and WorkDay would be advantageous.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Mon - Fri , office hours
- Salary up to $4,000 + Bonuses
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400