My client is a UK MNC with a well-established reputation in over 100 countries globally. They are currently searching for a HR Generalist/Admin (1-year contract) to be based in their Singapore office.
* Manage day-to-day operational and administrative needs of the team such as recruitment, employment processes, hiring, onboarding, offboarding, comp & benefits etc.
* Coordinate and liaise with hiring units on staffing requirements such as recruitment, terminations, transfers, redeployment, and manpower budgeting
* Manage group insurance renewal, health screening and employee benefits scheme
* Guide employees in matters related to career development, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management
* Any other administrative duties
* Any ad-hoc duties assigned
* Diploma in Human Resources/Business or related fields.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a HR Generalist role.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Self-driven, team player and able to work in fast paced and demanding environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080