- Collaborate with initiative teams to drive adoption of our products and services through the creation/curation of required learning programs, as well as to create a learning culture in the department.
- Facilitate learning experiences to lead groups through a series of workshops and retrospectives
- Create quizzes and activities for learning content
- Perform administration for learning registration, attendance, gather feedback and produce learning metrics reports
- Recommend and creation of next steps on learning roadmap based on data from programmes
- Create quizzes and activities for assessment of individual knowledge
- Gather feedback of the learning courses through various channels, e.g., questionnaires/surveys, discussions with managers.
- Track and provide regular learning metrics report and learning achievements, using standard MS Office tools such as MS Excel, power points, etc.
- Facilitate workshops or retrospectives for learning purposes
- Maintain an up-to-date course list and content in the MS SharePoint
- Perform administration for learning registration, attendance and produce learning metrics reports
- Perform other tasks and projects as and when necessary, required to support business objectives and learning operations etc.
- Work with SMEs and help them create and onboard their new courses to the most effective learning channel and format, as well as suggest improvements to existing platform.
- Design, storyboard and develop online learning courses using Articulate Rise or Storyline, working with Subject Matter Expert (SME) in creating learning content
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, IT or in related majors.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in instructional design, learning curriculum in an IT environment
- Good inter-personal and relationship building skills, able to initiate a conversation and provide customer centric approach to assist stakeholders.
- Interested and passionate in developing learning solution, solve problems and improving current processes.
- Committed to learn fast, adaptable, and passionate to deliver quality work as a team
- Proficient in Articulate (eLearning authorizing tool), Excel (e.g. pivot table) and Power Point
- Ability to represent quantitative information in a visual form that facilitates effective decision making
- Exposure in MS SharePoint for posting learning courses details
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955