Compensation & Benefits:
- Responsible for managing and implementing annual salary review, variable payout, promotion, salary adjustment and incentive programs, which includes ground work preparation of collating and tabulating for management reporting.
- Handle the implementation of salary and benefits programs, benchmark and analyze compensation packages and benefits against industry trends.
- Review regularly the organization's remuneration policy & practices including market competitiveness, benefit & reward structures, internal relativity & equity.
- Ensure that staff welfares/benefits are aligned with national standard.
- Plan communications sessions with businesses to share changes on Labour decisions at the national level.
- Manage and recommend competitive compensation packages for international assignees, new hires and promotions.
- Plan and implement HR activities and initiatives
- Lead and response for internal/external HR audit.
Human Resource Policies & Processes:
- A key member in planning, reviewing and thereafter maintaining and administering Human Resources policies & procedure to ensure that such policies are properly set up and implemented.
- Provide support for streamline of HR processes for continuous improvement which includes HR Operations processes
- Identify and recommend solutions and enhancement to the current HR systems as well as other HR applications which would help to streamline HR processes.
- Handle all e-system data to best accuracy and integrity.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of HRIS and HR Intranet system with collaboration with IT/MIS Dept.
- Provide and co-ordinate training for end users and develop operational guide for HR systems.
- Cultivate and maintain harmonious and good employee relations throughout Tat Hong ASEAN offices
- Responsible, recommend and support effective means of communications between Management and General Employees to facilitate mutual understanding.
- Plan, develop and managing the new hire on-boarding and exit process for Tat Hong ASEAN, including finalizing/ updating orientation tools and materials debriefing the selection process, creating quick start development plans, and facilitating new hire orientation sessions.
- Administer succession planning program to support business continuity strategy in the talent perspective.
- Administer performance management system. This includes training associates to use the software, coaching associates to create effective performance management/development plans, and assisting with the yearly audit of performance plans.
- Ensure the organization's training activities are planned to meet current and future organization and employee needs and to satisfy company's projected growths and manpower requirements.
- Oversee the workforce development plans by identifying training needs, determining delivery methods (Classroom or web-based).
- Plan and implement Leadership Development Program that supports Tat Hong business strategies and directions.
Human Resources Support:
- Compile HR reports/ statistical information and prepare timely and accurate monthly Staff Movement/ Headcount/ Turnover Analysis report, Benefits and other reports as required for management's review
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Psychology or Business Administration related discipline or equivalent.
- At least 5 year experience in a Middle Managerial position as Generalist in the area of Talent Management/Organization Development capacity. Candidate with at least 3 years of Compensation & Benefits specialist experience is an advantage.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917