The Manager of Human Resources shall serve as a business partner to all departments in areas such as strategic Human Resources planning, Compensation & Benefits, Employment Legislation, Performance Management, Career Planning and Training & Development. You are required to have a deep understanding on the operations of the company and work closely with all business units to ensure compliance.
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions.
- Identify and develop talents through the talent acquisition process.
- Develop programs, policies, and procedures to ensure existing HR practices are in compliance with the Employment legislation.
- Provide innovation, practical and strategic human resources solutions that support the overall mission and core values of the company.
- Involve in HR administration, salary and benefit programs, communications program, and employee relations activities.
- Maintain a cordial employee relations climate by counselling employees, development and administrating various employee relations activities and promoting communications between employees and management.
- Build excellent pipelines of contacts and talent communities.
- Oversee the workforce requisition and deployment for service partners and contract partners.
- Administering Group insurance plans
- In-charge of work pass process
- Degree in Business specializing in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in full spectrum of HR
- Must be IHRP-certified.
- Good to have Industrial relations experience.
- Demonstrates up-to date knowledge of good HR practices and capabilities to plan and attract the right talents to the company.
- Effective strategic thinking, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to engage management, analyse findings and build commitment to solutions.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient
- Dynamic collaborator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a demanding environment.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955