About the Company:
Our Client is a globally renowned Fashion Retail organization with sizable operation and global footprint. They are currently looking for a HR Manager to be part of their existing team here in Singapore.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to formulate and review HR policies, drive key HR initiatives and improving morale/attitude of employees within the organization.
- Managing recruitment and manpower arrangements.
- Handling Compensations and Benefits.
- Providing day-to-day HR support and administration in the areas of compliance, employees engagement, welfare, and performance management.
- Processing monthly payroll.
- Handling Learning & Development matters and assessing effectiveness of training programs.
- Min. Degree qualification
- Min. 5 years of HR experience
- Exposed and familiar with full spectrum of HR duties
- Independent and self starter
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287