- To oversee HR Team - Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Relations and Payroll related matters)
- To contribute to the development of staff to the direction of the organization
- To identify issues and formulate policy to improve the growth of the organization
- Conduct on-going analysis of the company, monitoring and interpreting trends and metrics around employee performance and productivity levels, engagement and satisfaction, attrition, and turnover etc.
- Develop practices and programs that attract, retain and develop the best possible talent in the marketplace and makes the company attractive through competitive pay and engaging culture
- Ensures articulation of company's desired image and position and assures consistent communication both internally and externally.
- 6 years of experiences leading a HR Team
- Ideally from F and B industry
- Able to handle fast paced environment
- Central / East
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min only to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977