As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Delivery Services related issues, particularly in relation to travel-related and immigration matters
- Effective and prompt management of cases assigned on Delivery Services requests
- Ensure agreed customer service levels are met and customers queries and feedback is effectively addressed
- Provide any ad hoc HR Operations support as assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in human resources or business related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge in General HR policies
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule and pressure
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.