We are looking for individuals who are bold to try new ideas, have strategic and analytical thinking as we continuously refine our culture, performance and engagement practices and processes by integrating best practices / trends, leveraging on emerging HR technology and data-driven insights.
The below are potential areas which the individual may support the team on:
a) Shape culture to drive organisation and workforce health
- Development of levers and interventions to enable our leaders, managers and employees to demonstrate the desired behaviours
- Alignment of all new/ existing people practices to embed our culture
- Continuous deep diagnosis of the state of company culture
b) Drive employee engagement
- Work with our vendor to launch the annual engagement survey, diagnose the results and work with the business and HR stakeholders to dial up action planning to address problem areas.
- Drive continuous listening through pulse surveys to gain insights and address targeted areas.
c) Develop high-performing teams
- Review company's framework and processes to ensure we have high-performing teams via a continuous approach to managing performance and development, including embedding a feedback culture
- Review promotion process to drive transparency and empowerment
- Run the performance management processes in partnership with HR stakeholders
- Continuous diagnosis and transformation of organisational construct to enable better cross-functional collaboration, joint accountability,
d) Drive effective hybrid work
- Embedding the culture, best practices and rituals
- Adapting our people practices to drive more transparency, empowerment and flexibility
- Equipping managers and employees to co-create effective flexible work experiences (principles, tools, resources, training)
e) Drive and manage employee wellbeing in a holistic manner to build a resilient workforce:
- Execution of wellbeing strategy, approach and interventions
- Structured approach to diagnose, measure and monitor
- Empowering employees to take charge (e.g. education, tools, adoption of flexible work arrangement, etc..) and building managers capabilities and competencies
- Degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Experience in organization development
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with organization development exposure.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular excel.
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374