We are looking for individuals who are bold to try new ideas, have strategic and analytical thinking as we continuously refine our culture, performance and engagement practices and processes by integrating best practices / trends, leveraging on emerging HR technology and data-driven insights.
The below are potential areas which the individual may support the team on:
a) Drive employee engagement
- Work with our vendor to launch the annual engagement survey, diagnose the results and work with the business and HR stakeholders to dial up action planning to address problem areas.
- Drive continuous listening through pulse surveys to gain insights and address targeted areas.
b) Develop high-performing teams
- Review company's framework and processes to ensure we have high-performing teams via a continuous approach to managing performance and development, including embedding a feedback culture
- Review promotion process to drive transparency and empowerment
- Run the performance management processes in partnership with HR stakeholders
- Continuous diagnosis and transformation of organisational construct to enable better cross-functional collaboration, joint accountability
c) Drive and manage employee wellbeing in a holistic manner to build a resilient workforce:
- Execution of wellbeing strategy, approach, and interventions
- Structured approach to diagnose, measure and monitor
- Empowering employees to take charge (e.g., education, tools, adoption of flexible work arrangement, etc..) and building managers capabilities and competencies
- Degree in Human Resources or in any related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in organization development role
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office, excel.
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955