(HR) People Operations Specialist
We directly impact the employee experience every day through providing expert, connected support to all of our employees around the world. We're a dynamic team responsible for Records management of multiple countries, we align business needs and regulatory requirements to manage employment data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage.
- You're an expert when it comes to records retention, compliance and establishing standard methodologies.
- Your creativity enables you to independently determine solutions to complex data and file usage challenges.
- Getting to know people is something you enjoy and you use this talent to build partnerships and communicate clear and meaningful mentorship to internal partners. You have the ability to do this remotely and independently while promoting open communication and teamwork.
- Analyzing needs relative to the retention, storage, retrieval and final disposition of records are where your attention to detail will be well applied.
- You have an eye for identifying potential risks and ability to negotiate when needed to maintain accurate and compliant standards across the region.
- Navigating ambiguity doesn't make you uncomfortable, you see it as an opportunity to demonstrate your curiosity through applying known rules and asking questions leading to a clear and documented path to results.
- Demonstrable experience, passionate about HR Records and Compliance
- Experience with HRIS systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc)
- Experience with Mac OS a plus
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914