- Manages highly complex Human Resources programs partnering with internal departments and 3rd Party Vendors; delivers new programs, develop procedures to streamline processes and effectively utilizes tools and partners.
- Researches time-keeping & absence management system(s) to review time entries; Adjusting disbursements and entitlements according to OpCo specific policies and partners with internal departments as necessary; Partners with HRBP/Generalists/Employee Relations to ensure compliance with all legal documentation for affected colleagues.
- Updates and maintains the HR system of record with all information pertaining to an employee; Provides employee data/history from HR Management System for all government and statutory requests.
- Supports more junior team members with complex transactions and evaluates processes for streamlining opportunities; Evaluates and validates data integrity and partners with appropriate parties to identify training needs.
- Provides timely and accurate communications to employees and business partners around areas of concerns and possible improvements. Tracks employee feedback on company programs, provides insight on opportunities identified and escalates accordingly.
- Ensures company program requests are in compliance with company policy/regulations and laws; Responsible for determining eligibility, collecting related documentation and providing authorization for disbursement of program related payments; Works closely with Legal/Employee Relations to facilitate various employee related actions.
- Facilitates onboarding and training of new analysts; Responsible for training and reference materials.
- Participates in quality assurance by owning the SOP's, process flows, and internal documentation; works with leadership to set proper SLAs to ensure customer and company expectations are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree or a diploma in any discipline
- Prior working experience of 5 years in Human Resources
- Experience with MAS licenses this would be beneficial
- Good and clear communication skills
- Energy and passion
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Maturity to deal with change
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Problem solving
- Independent style, does not need to be hand held
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914