- Manage employee life cycle events relating to pre, on-onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Administer employee records and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Execute processes and requests accurately and within agreed timelines.
- Work closely with other HR partners including Talent Acquisition Specialists, HR Relationship Managers, HR specialist teams, as well as Employees to support and ensure alignment of HR transactional services.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement continuous improvements to HCM process and system.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects where opportunity arises.
- Diploma in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in HR related field is good to have.
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Words, and PowerPoint).
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Able to manage high volume and have good time management.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374