- Salary up to $5200- AWS, VB
- 1 of year contract direct with company - convertible to Perm
- Great career advancement and opportunities in this industry
- To propose and set research topics and agenda
- To conduct research on new and key trends in HR in Singapore Context
- Develop and design learning contents on HR
- Conduct Research studies on HR Issues through qualitative and quantitative methods
- To facilitate discussion of case studies and scenarios at training courses
- Convene and facilitate communities of practice to share best practices and pertinent issues and challenges in HR for the public sector HR community.
- Organise roundtables and seminars helmed by practice and thought leaders on emerging HR issues.
- Provide advisory services to agencies to support them on their transformation efforts.
- At least 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources, with passion and knowledge in HR trends.
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min only to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977