HR Support Specialist, Contract
- Responsible for providing expert personal support to employees and managers across multiple lines of business and country locations.
- Ensure employee inquiries are properly researched and handled in the most complete and professional way.
- Connect with employees by phone and email to explore their needs and determine level of support required.
- Use your exceptional analytical skills to research and resolve complex and sensitive issues.
- Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees.
- Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction.
- Document employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in employee support and have good working knowledge of the dependencies between company policies, benefits, payroll and HRIS.
- Or, you bring a minimum of 4 years of experience in customer service support and a working knowledge of Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant work experience
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914