Up to S$6.5k/ HR Team Lead / CBD / Contract role
Our client is a Dutch company in the banking industry. We are looking for individual who thrive in a fast-paced environment as a HR Team Lead. The role will provide oversight and accountability for day to day operations of HR administrative functions in Singapore and harmonized processes in the Asia region.
- Manage HR Administrator on the following duties:
- Recruitment process
- Onboarding and Offboarding processes
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Employment & Dependant Pass renewals - coordinate the process with HRBPs
- Preparation of certifications and letters are requested by employees
- Preparing and posting internal advertisement
- Determine improvements in end to end HR processes
- Ensure the HR processes comply with control standards according to local regulatory requirements and company's Guidelines
- Draft letter and contract templates
- Stay updated with prevailing changes on statutory/regulatory requirements
- Diploma holder in HR / Business Administration or equivalent at a minimum with at least 5 years' experience in HR Function
- Knowledgeable of Singapore HR requirements pertaining to labor law and other related statutory boards
- Experience within an international, matrix led organization with a HR Shared Service environment or other Asian countries will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of HR Data and Analytics
- Excellent verbal/written communication and equipped with excellent problem-solving skill
- Experience in Peoplesoft, Taleo, Enboarder, Workday will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Expected salary
- Notice period
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Nurshafiqa binte Anwar (R1770562) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating position as the subject title. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652