- Opportunity to work with Major US Manufacturing company
- Regional opportunity and career progression
- Attractive benefits and career stability
- Responsible for HR Business Partnering for SEA Business Unit.
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resource functions to include recruitment, staffing, compensation and benefits, as well as training and development of associates for this business unit.
- (Culture) Support all HR initiatives to drive continuous improvement to HR function and competency. Drive staff engagement activities to build a strong culture in Singapore & Southeast Asia.
- (Recruitment) Strengthens hiring capability and integration process of new hires into the organization r's family. Manage recruitment & selection process and provide recruitment support including screening, interviewing, reference checks, on-boarding and exit administration.
- (Payroll) Handles outsourced administration of payroll and review benefits systems in Singapore including insurance, medical/benefit claim as well as liaising with government bodies on work pass issues, childcare leave and maternity leave claim issues
- (Policies & Regulation) Provides information and assistance on human resource and work-related issues including policies, procedure and employment legislation to business unit.
- (Learning and Development ) Supports the identification of training needs and organize staff training, orientation,
- Supports HR Business partnering to client group to build leaders, engage associates and develop successors in mid-level leadership role
- Maintains and manages employee personal files and HR filing system.
- 6 to 8 years of working experience in a HR Specialist capacity
- Regional experiences will be advantangeous
- Experience in Timesoft payroll system or outsource payment model
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min only to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977