Implements and collaborates with the site business managers and site HR Business Partners (HRBP) to ensure HR deliverables are met. Typically supports BU, leaders or mid-level leaders. Leads or contributes to organizational, regional and global projects and programs. Influences and executes people-based business strategies in partnership with the HRBP.
- Works closely with management and employees including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee engagement and talent development ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and counseling to business managers to effectively meet business goals
- Conducts meetings with respective business units
- Equip managers with appropriate knowledge and tools to effectively manage their people
- Coordinate and execute elements of HR's calendar activities including annual remuneration review, performance management cycle, recruitment and employee engagement surveys)
- Support change management
- Any ad-hoc HR duties as and when assigned by the line manager
- Degree in Human Resource/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a HR Generalist role.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt positively to change.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080