- Managing daily operations of IT Infrastructure
- Manage server room, DR site, servers, network storage, backup devices and backend devices.
- Manage Windows infrastructure, Virtual Server Infrastructure, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, physical security systems and phone backend
- Manage market data backend setup
- Configure new servers, network and backend systems
- Responsible for technical BCP planning and execution
- Responsible for IT related software/hardware procurement, payments, renewal and maintenance
- Work with users and stakeholders in new Infrastructure requirements or changes to existing Infrastructure
- Work with head office on global infrastructure projects
- Ensure compliance to head office and local regulatory requirements
- Propose ideas and solutions to improve IT environment and processes
- Discuss, plan and implement/migration solutions for local information systems requirements.
- Provide system documentation for projects as per required by head office
- Manage test process with business users in the deployment of any project
- Work closely with Shanghai team to ensure uniform infrastructure and system design
- At least 5 years' experience in managing IT Infrastructure
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge in IT Infrastructure planning, design, setup and maintenance
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Core Infrastructure especially Active Directory and related services
- Expert knowledge in virtualization platform
- Knowledge of networking topics including routing, firewall
- Knowledge of Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Knowledge of storage environment
- Team player with proven track of working with foreign offices
- Excellent vendor management skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955