Lead application development projects such as application system design, enhancements and technological refresh for applications developed in Java, Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) and Windows Universal Apps.
Major duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as below:
- Will report to PMT and will be fully responsible in managing the day-to-day operation.
- Will be primarily responsible for directing and coordinating the Project with vendors and other stakeholders, and ensuring the delivery of the deliverables in accordance with the project specifications.
- Will be knowledgeable of the progress of their own tracks as well as any issues or problems arising from the different tracks. S/He will manage the monitoring, incidents escalation, planning and deployment of security measures, systems procedures and work processes.
- Will manage and develop a team comprising members from various insource vendors that include Developers.
- Will attend project meetings, provide reports and updates regularly.
- Develop strategies for maintaining the applications developed
- Manage an application development team for new development, change requests, service requests and patching efforts for applications
- Manage the application development team to perform Operations and Support activities for the Learning/Content Management system
- At least 8 years of experience in doing application development, conducting application architecture and design, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and On-Site Acceptance Test (OSAT); of which at least 5 years of management experience for project with large user base of more than 10,000 users
- Good knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141