- Implement talent management and development framework and processes.
- Able to manage talent processes to identify, develop and retain talent for succession of leadership and key positions.
- Able to develop, implement and administer L&D policies, plans, processes
- Manage L&D activities which include planning, coordination, facilitation and execution of training programs, managing learning platforms.
- Manage and analysis training budget utilization.
- Degree with focus in Human Resources or Talent Management.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience.
- Have hands-on experience in talent management related projects.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917