- Able to work with various partners and key stakeholders within / outside the public sector to identify the learning needs of particulars in various learning programmes
- To innovate various curriculum, and design and to implement suitable learning programmes
- To evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the learning interventions delivered, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Resourceful in managing the resources and business processes
- To keep in touch of latest development and trends in learning and development area
- Singaporean only with min 3 years of experiences
- A keen interest and sound knowledge of governance and policy issues is essential.
- Public sector experience in a strategy or policy role would be an advantage.
- Experience in public policy, training and development, learning design or related fields. In-class room training/facilitation, information design and/or digital learning experience would be an advantage.
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977