Responsible for the administrative services for a remote site; such as reception, administrative support office equipment and supplies. Provides administrative to support to Director and other staff working at location. Oversees meeting/greeting guests, handling all incoming/outgoing mail, coordinating meetings and events as needed, Interfaces with all vendors and ensures compliance with Sempra policies. monitors current policies/procedures in order to suggest and implement improved and safer work methods and systems.
- Performs administrative duties for Director and other staff in Singapore office, including scheduling/coordinating meetings, greet guests at facility, prepare travel and expense reports
- Manages local purchasing of office supplies
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, and execution of company and public relations events in Singapore
- Oversees all onsite facility services such as janitorial services, office equipment
- Acts a liaison with other administrative staff for related events or programs
- Assists with coordination of local events with the Director of Singapore as needed
- Coordinates with US Facilities Manager for office space relates issues (i.e. repairs, upgrades, etc.)
- Familiarity and ability to use basic Microsoft office suite of programs especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels as role requires constant interface with staff, Sempra visitors from other offices and contractors/consultants/vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Concur and its use in the preparation of expense reports.
- Knowledge of conference calling, Teams and setting up international bridging calls
- Administrative skills for planning
- Management abilities to effectively delegate work at high volume times and take the initiative for future arrangements so workshops and training opportunities are executed smoothly
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills to address immediate issues and be flexible to changes in timeframes and arrangements
- Knowledge of accounting charge numbers to direct staff on allocation of travel/expense report charges
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage multiple and simultaneous meetings and workshops
- Ability to meet multiple and simultaneous activity deadlines
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism
- Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner, including in-person, telephone, and E-mail
- Demonstrated proficiency in referencing, researching, reporting, tracking and monitoring of activities and documents
- Ability to work independently and function with limited supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087