A. Executive Office Support
1. Draft, update and maintain SOPs and templates, databases, record keeping etc necessary for maintaining an effective work system for the Executive Office.
2. Plan and organize department team meetings, including the prioritizing of agenda items, meeting notes and scheduling of meetings. Take minutes of the meetings and track all agreed follow-up action plans and timelines.
3. Provide relevant support in volunteer management activities as and when required, including recruitment efforts, database maintenance of volunteer records and organising get-together/ engagement sessions.
4. Process all grant applications and follow up on status progressively.
5. Where required, support the team on all matters relating to events planning, e.g., sourcing of gifts/venues, negotiation of rates/prices, solicit sponsorships from vendors etc.
6. Provide support to the Executive Director as required.
7. Ensure seamless and efficient running of the Executive Office.
B. General Administration
1. Provide support in the recruitment of staff members (e.g., posting of job ads, scheduling of appointments for interviews)
2. Assist in the onboarding of new hires (e.g., preparation of letters, email, preparation of onboarding packs, organising orientation program and lunch).
3. Assist in the offboarding of resigned employees (e.g., collection of company property).
4. Support the entity's business continuity program/ SOP planning, implementation and monitoring activities. Act as and fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Safe Management Officer, and ensure compliance with Government advisory on pandemic events (e.g., Covid19, SARS)
C. Corporate Secretarial
1. Handle or work with external providers on all corporate secretarial matters pertaining to the legal entities, including required filings, registers and records (e.g., ACRA filing, uploading of audit/annual reports to the portal, preparation of paperwork relating to BOD appointment/ termination).
2. Prepare annual calendar of Board and program committee meetings. Organise such meetings and ensure all required papers are prepared and submitted on time for distribution of Board/program committee packs prior to each meeting. Where required, write minutes of meetings and follow up on outstanding matters/ items as and when necessary.
3. Maintain a proper database of internal corporate secretarial records on the legal entities and Board directors.
4. Draft board resolutions and arrange for signing. Where necessary, seek advice from external provider to ensure proper drafting of resolution.
5. Draft and update databases of corporate secretarial precedents.
6. Manage communications with directors or their secretaries on the scheduling of calls, meetings and appointments as well as signing of documents.
7. Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by the legal entities
D. Contracts Management
1. Coordinate execution of contracts
2. Coordinate reviews, approvals and payment of billings to providers and vendors
3. Maintain a proper database of signed contracts and track renewals/ termination periods
E. Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087