Responsible for the overall office administration, directing and coordinating office services and related activities, building maintenance, upkeep of the facilities and equipment, office administrative related matters, office space, housekeeping, and security.
- Provide office support, coordinate in office moves and changes
- Liaise with landlord management office on maintenance, safety and security issues:
- Building maintenance related issues e.g. defects of fixture, facilities
- Email monthly aircon servicing work order
- Yearly fire drill
- Monthly inspection by landlord's fire safety personnel in our premise.
- Monthly inspection of the water & electric meters for billing purpose
- Co-ordinate and work the handyman for the upkeep of the office areas and building where necessary
- Purchase of supplies where required
- Work with the respective internal / external parties on the active maintenance of the office facilities and equipment including air-conditioning, office security panel, photocopiers, PABX system, audio and visual equipment e.g. video conference
- Manage supplier and vendor relationships
- Management of office renovations
- Observe and comply with all prevailing and regulations relating to Fire Safety.
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure that all fire safety related issues are implemented effectively in strict compliance with guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Manage and administer external contractors/suppliers to ensure office supplies, equipment and secure value for money and goods quality in purchasing, and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain and track office administration expenses and budgets
- Manage courier systems, stationery, general office orders and other third-party suppliers
- Manage reception and maintain a quality level of service in hospitality with your team
- Supervise and manage the receptionist day to day duties and travel liaison team
- Supervise and work with the office cleaners on the maintenance and upkeep of office areas such as the daily cleaning/mopping meeting rooms, pantry, general area.
- Manage the office cleaners timings and allocate workload appropriately
- Find a temporarily cleaner to cover the office cleaner when cleaner is on annual or medical leave.
- Management of office space allocation including desk seat counts for the individual offices
- Declaration of onsite manpower details and upkeep of safe management measures
- Work with HR and eg+ WW to prepare their name cards.
- Update Front Desk, IT and Studio of their name, email address, DID number and job designation
- Prepare the necessary stationery and new on-board packs
- Register the new employee facial recognition and provide door alarm instructions
- Real time update of DID records and security system whenever there are new hires and/or leavers, including freelancers.
- Office orientation to introduce facilities
- Maintenance of emergency call tree contact list
- Management of office DIDs and telecommunications bills.
- Planning and execution of celebrations for various festivities and company specific celebrations
- Management of orders for festive goods such as mooncake
- Any other ad hoc matters relating to the office administration.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
1. Education / Professional: Minimum Diploma
2. Knowledge and Experiences Required: Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity in MNC environment.
- Good knowledge of office management, Workplace Safety and Health Act
- A proven track record of previous success and determination to continue to succeed
- Experience managing relationships with third party suppliers
3. Skills Required:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent influential, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914