- Supporting the CEO and Regional Team in day-to-day office administration duties.
- Managing the full suite of business travel arrangements which includes travel itineraries, booking of flight tickets, visa applications and accommodations for the Regional Team.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinating and organizing regional meetings for the CEO, Regional Directors' travel to Asia and client visits to HQ.
- Managing the Regional Team's leaves, benefits and claims.
- Facilitating inter-company billings, stationeries and equipment.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
- Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of relevant working experience in a Secretarial / Office Manager role.
- Prior experience in managing business travel arrangements and regional duties will be advantageous.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks / duties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: Suntec City.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080