As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Role is to be the SME/BA for Life Claims related projects, mainly on system enhancements due to Life Claims Products/Benefit changes, enhancements to systems functionalities, support strategic projects including automation of claims to improve the overall productivity and efficiency of claims processes, as well as customer experience. Person is good to have experience in managing projects and have in-depth knowledge of Life Claims processing.
- Identify, analyze, and implement systems and process workflows to improve/automate the Life Claims functions.
- SME for Life Claims on projects relating from front end E-submission systems to backend claims processing systems that will improve the customer experience and efficient processing as a key metrics
- Define scope and lead user requirement gathering and document robust business requirements for system development.
- Be a change leader, demonstrate and live by example to show change management to rest of staff
- Incorporate the customer POV in all activities
- Obtain signoff from the relevant stakeholders in the Project
- Resource and project planning
- Project management tasks such as on scoping, BRS creation, FS clarifications, test case creation, testing, defect and CR raising and problem solving.
- Liaise with cross-functional or regional IT representatives to support smooth running of the project
- Plan and conduct system testing, results verification prior and after releasing system to the business users for product releases, Workflow and base system enhancements
- Facilitate the communication between IT and business users to ensure all have a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and update SOPs for new systems/products and conduct training to related stakeholders
- Prepare dashboards for reporting on TAT & productivity and resource management.
- Perform QC sampling checks on Life Claims processes on a regular basis.
- Provide support for BAU activities when needed
- Support Post implementation and Production issues, investigate and liaise with IT team for timeline and fixes
- Assist on Claims Admin and adjudication work as and when needed
- Strategic Vision
- Deliver projects as a cornerstone of the strategic goals set by Company
- Focus on Customer
- Always have the customer POV on any process/idea/system
- Incorporate customer metrics into deliveries
- Change Leadership
- Be a change leader, encourage change throughout the business
- Results Orientation
- Deliver and implement projects on schedule
- Deliver outcomes favorable to the business in terms of efficiency, cost and customer centricity
- Share to Succeed
- Share information and best practice
- Encourage team members to learn
- Team Leadership
- Guide project team and resources
- Lead these teams with purpose and by example
- Living Through the Company Values
- Be a team player
- Knowledge of end-to-end claims function.
- Able to represent the department and to articulate/communicate with people/stakeholders at the project side for meetings etc.
- Good communication skills and writing skills.
- Degree in IT, Business, Finance, or other related disciplines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured & methodological, assertive characteristics are required
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliveries with minimal supervision
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1660434), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Kezia Nathania | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1660434
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Kezia Nathania License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1660434
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.