Main duties and responsibilities
The job holder will be responsible primarily for preparing the facility documentation and the Bank's standard form of security documentation for wholesale banking business units based on the approved terms of the credit papers and the Bank's internal guidelines. The job holder will work closely with the in-house legal counsels and the relationship managers in providing prompt and accurate documentation support for facility letters, the Bank's standard form of security documents and ancillary facility documents, including suggest forms of board resolutions and forms of confirmation by security providers.
- Prepare facility letters and the Bank's standard form of in-house security documents based on the approved terms
- Perform preliminary documentation checks by reviewing existing facility and security documentation to ensure that all terms of approval have been duly incorporated and raise any deviation to the relevant stakeholders
- Identify and flag out potential legal/documentation issues with the proposed financing and/or security arrangements to in-house legal counsels, and raise any inconsistencies in terms proposed or missing information to the relevant stakeholders for clarification
- Work directly with in-house legal counsels
- Constant monitoring and improvement of turnaround time for delivery of facility letters and security documents
- Undertake projects and initiatives, and administrative function needs that arise from time to time
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by managers
- Knowledge of commercial banking products and contract law with prior experience in documentation, or similar roles within the banking industry will be an advantage
- Have an excellent eye for detail, meticulous, methodical, organised, pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955