Job Summary: Management and execution of corporate and legal requirements, the planning and management of office functions, the meeting administration needs for its associates and the management of client operational matters.
- Work with the external corporate services partner to ensure the Singapore legal entity is operated in accordance with all ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) regulations.
- Work with the external tax consultants in collaboration with the finance team to ensure complies with all Taxation related requirements.
- Work with the external auditors in collaboration with the finance team to facilitate the audit process.
- Ensure compliant to all government regulations including Ministry of Manpower, Inland Revenue of Singapore and other relevant ministries.
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all the company's physical assets and facilities, and the day-to-day operation of the physical office.
- Manage the contracts, payment and service standards of all office suppliers including the main office rental, utilities, office equipment, technology services, cleaning services, delivery services and other appropriate suppliers.
- Ensure the office is kept and maintained in line with the standard requirements
- Ensure the smooth planning and transition to new office premises in the event of an office relocation, without affecting the business operations
- Ensure all associates' and clients' safety at any point in time when they are in the office location.
- Manage the Leave System to administer the approval, tracking and reporting of all types of leave for each associate.
- Manage the Pass Process in accordance to the Ministry of Manpower's regulations in the event that a foreigner is being recruited
- Manage the Well-being of associates by organizing appropriate activities throughout the year.
- Ensure smooth operations of client delivery matters defined in the client operational process by working closely with the Consulting team.
- Support the project team to ensure the smooth operations of client services.
- Support the project team in the management of client logistics requirements, including printing and distribution of training materials and setup of digital learning platform for online learning.
- Support the project team in the organization and coordination of client training courses as a backup to the client services team.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 3 years' relevant experience
- Experienced in working in a multinational corporate environment with a functional reporting structure
- Good communications skills both in written and spoken communication
- Creative and agile to make changes to plans when necessary
- Proactive and hands-on to ensure smooth execution
- Meticulous planning and organization skills to ensure goals are met
- Results and outcomes focused to ensure goals are met
- Able to work well in collaboration with team members in Singapore and other countries in the region
- Technology savvy and well versed in the management of office software and equipment for employees
- Familiar with office tools including Microsoft suite of products, video conferencing products and HR applications.
- Salary -S$5K per month
- Contract duration: 3-month contract, convertible to perm
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Fri, 8 hours
- Location: Robinson Road (Raffles Place MRT)
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796